Listed below, you will find our current bill schedules & payment options. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
RATES, BILL SCHEDULES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
The 1ST 2000 gallons of water is billed @ $25.00
- Every 1000 gallons of water used thereafter is $5.75 per 1000 gallons of water
- Sewer Service: $27.00 per month
- Careflite voluntary membership: $1.00 per month ~ opt-out forms available
- Assessment: $10.00 per month
- TCEQ Regulatory Fee is billed @ 0.005 (x) water and sewer charge
- Water meters are read after the 26th of each month. All customer bills will be mailed by the 5th of the month in which the bill is due and will reflect the preceding month’s water and sewer and due by the 15th of the month. If payment is not received in full by the 15th due date, it is delinquent, and subject to a $5.00 penalty. If a payment is not received, a final notice will be mailed out allowing 10 additional days for payment prior to service disconnection. The 10 additional days will begin on the day final notice is deposited with the U.S. Postal Service with sufficient postage. If the due date for the regular or final billing is on a weekend or holiday, the next due date for the payment purposes will be the next day the Corporation office is open for business after said weekend or holiday. Failure to pay the bill after the 10-day period, on the day noted on the final payment notice as the disconnect date, will result in a $35 charge and service disconnection. If you call to make arrangements to pay on the disconnect date or after, the $35 charge will still apply on the disconnect date. We may not disconnect as a courtesy; however, the $35 charge still applies on that disconnect date.
BILL PAYMENT OPTIONS: Country Club Water Supply offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers.
- US. Mail ~ P.O. Box 970 ● Mabank, Texas 75147
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please with your payment coupon.
To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
- Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is a $.25 fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
- Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office located at 10744 Buddy Parker Lane, Kemp, Texas 75143. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
- Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.